Waterproof, windproof and featuring the unique cape to allow rainwater to run off shoulders make this ¾ length raincoat a timeless Jack Murphy classic, and a signature coat in the Heritage collection. Rich in detail with features such as the heritage check lining, detachable hood, back vent, adjustable cuffs and corduroy trim on the collar.
The perfect raincoat for outdoor pursuits, whether walking the dog or standing on the sideline, the Cotswold coat will keep you dry without compromising on style.
- Waterproof and windproof mid-length coat.
- Over 20,000 waterproof seal with taped seams for full rain protection.
- Elegant and functional cape feature which allows the rainwater to run off shoulders.
- Detachable hood and adjustable cuffs for extra rain protection.
- Jack Murphy heritage check lining for warmth.
- Air vents under arms for breathability.
- Single back vent with internal flap for ease of movement.
- Dual zip functionality for ease of movement.
- Corduroy trim on collar for comfort.
- Heritage check lining detail when cuffs are turned up.
- Fleece lined slanted front pockets and internal pocket
- Made for equestrian and outdoor pursuits.
- Slightly oversized to accommodate layering, some customers prefer to size down.
Consciously made as part of our sustainability commitment. Our clothes are made to last, using ethically sourced fabrics and creating minimal waste by operating “make to order” production.
- Use damp cloth to clean so as not to damage the waterproofing.