Known in his lifetime as a poet, today William Morris is most often associated with the British Arts & Crafts Movement. The textile designer and novelist revered nature; his designs often featured naturalistic imagery of birds, flowers and leaves. Celebrate timeless style with a William Morris travel cape – reversible, rainproof, windproof, lightweight and packable, the RainCaper women's raincoat is wearable drizzle or downpour, rain or shine.
- Hidden double-sided magnets create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Blush reverses to William Morris "Tulips" print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain, yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket.
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem, 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
*Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending