Large full colour Collins map of the whole of Ireland showing the road network in detail, and with a special emphasis on places of tourist interest.
This map has a handy touring scale of 7.5 miles to 1 inch (1:475,200). It has over 20 categories of tourist information depicted on the map with clear, colourful red and yellow symbols. There is a full index to place names and places of interest.
This map includes:
- All classified and most minor roads
- Railway network and ferry routes
- Viewpoints and sandy beaches
- Speed enforcement zones and safety camera locations
- Index to 20 categories of tourist information
- Includes castles, historic houses, gardens, beaches and golf courses